DERBY - CLICK HERE
Interested in mountain biking but not quite ready for gravity enduro? Then we have the ride for you! Tassie Liv ambassadors, Jayne and Jess, will be hosting women’s only cross country social rides in conjunction with the Tas Gravity Enduro Series. These rides will be held on the Saturday before race day, will be approximately 1 hour ride time and held on cross country trails. They are suited for beginner-intermediate riders although some mountain bike riding experience will be an advantage.
- Saturday 24/03/2018
- Ride will leave from the main trail head on the right hand side of the road as you head out of town towards Weldborough (not near showers/toilet/bike wash)
- Arrive at 8.45am for a 9am start
- Minimum age 18 unless accompanied by a parent. Please email Jayne if this is you as online entry will not allow U18's to sign up.
- Ride time approximately 1 hour
- Optional recreational permit ($10) that can be purchased when registering online otherwise this is a ride at your own risk event
- MAP - CLICK HERE
- For more information contact email@example.com
- Mountain Bike in good working order
- Food & Water
- Spare Tube & Pump
- Warm riding gear